Monday 22 August 2016

Does anyone know of a good "Hit Man"?

Does anyone know of a really good foolproof way to kill somebody please?  I want to kill a friend of mine.  This friend and I were  in the Thespians together so I thought a good way to kill her may be that I could be in a play with her.  One that has a gun and I could  accidentally use live bullets in the prop.  Messy that though.  Another way would be to make sure we were working together on a play where the trapdoor was being used and she was the one that needed to fall through it and make sure that the mattress isn't  waiting at the bottom of the drop, that may do it.  I would though prefer a way where it isn't seen that I am involved in any way and preferably one that is a slow and painful death. Why do I want  to kill her?  Well it was Polly Bryan  that "got me" with one of those posts where they ask a question, we respond only to find we have been "had" and now need to send out a silly message ourselves. The object is to raise awareness for cancer, always a great cause to raise awareness for but I am rubbish with things such as this.

Now Polly is a good friend of mine from when I was a member of the Thespians with her.  When we left to live in Spain I was gutted to leave this theatre and all of the theatre company behind.  Polly and I became Facebook friends instead. She wrote a post yesterday asking if anyone knew of a good cure for foot fungus. Being a good friend I advised her to go to Boots chemist, they would sort her out and then I got the sting.  Because I had responded to her message I now had to write one of my own, there was a list of 9 I could choose from, post it and then send a message to those that responded to my post. Below is the message I received from Polly, not a message thanking me for my prompt response to her problem, oh no. I received THIS: -

Sorry, You shouldn't have commented/ or liked my last status Hahaha! Now you have to pick from one of the below and post it as your status. This is the 2016 Breast Cancer Awareness game. Don't be a spoil sport. Pick your poison from one of these and post it as your status. 1 Diarrhea again? 2 Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket 3 How do you get rid of foot fungus? 4 No toilet paper, goodbye socks 5 I think I'm in love with someone? 6 I've decided to stop wearing underwear 7 It's confirmed I'm going to be a mommy/daddy 8 Just won £900 on a scratchy 9 I've been accepted on master chef 10 I'm getting married Post with no explanations. Sorry, I fell for it too. Looking forward to your post. Ahhh don't ruin it. (Don't let the secret out). And remember it's all for the 2016 Breast Cancer Awareness....Be a good sport ok?... 😊 🙂


I can't do things like this, I truly can't  so had to engage the services of my long suffering hubby, divorce proceedings will begin shortly!  He was so busy but took time out to help but as the messages came in thick and fast congratulating me and he was getting more  and more  impatient  with me  I thought it was time to draw a halt to the proceedings after mailing around 12 people.  

Now if I had thought more about it I should have done a different one. It seems all of you love Master Chef and are excited for me. My great friend Martin Connelly though saw through this as he asked the question "so why is Colin doing all the cooking then, too clever for his own good this guy.  Anyone that knows me well knows that I wouldn't be able to stand long enough to boil an egg without collapsing let alone cook a meal, and under so much pressure too. So the truth is I am NOT doing Master Chef, it was just a way to raise awareness for cancer.  Now I have done my bit I hope I never get stung  again.  

I still am friends with Polly really so don't send in your ways to kill her!!! 

Ph rehab classes.

 I have done my second class today and it went well.  I did all I had to do and more as I did a six minute walk test at the end instead of three.  When they asked why I did I told them that I just automatically set my timer for six minutes as that is what we always do at the hospital!  It was tough though as I swayed from one obstacle to the other.  I did think I would faint a couple of times.  The oxomiter went a bit wrong though as it registered my heart rate at 41 after all the exercises.  Gosh with a heart rate like this my name should be Mo Farah!  After a couple of false starts it read five beats more than they would have liked but due to the six minute walk test it was understandable that it was raised higher than it should be. I like the class, like the exercises and the physiotherapists that take care of us.  The other patients seem friendly too,though as we are all exercising we don't talk as we just don't have the puff! 

Den building

We are taking Izzy den building.  I certainly will  not have the puff or stamina to help out with this but friends of ours have their grandchildren at home for the summer holidays too so we all decided to meet up and the  grandads take the kids building dens and Moira and I will sit in the tea  room at Gibson’s Mill and enjoy a nice piece of cake! I reckon I got the best out of this deal, though had I not had ph I would have loved to have done this exercise. Loved things like this when mine were  

Juncker 
Loath this man as I believe his attitude towards Great Britain and the EU as a whole will be the reason why the EU (in my opinion) will collapse.  Yes I know I voted Brexit and no I don't wish to change my mind but as he heads the EU his unbending ways and his oh so clever attitude towards my countrymen is the reason many of us fought, and won the vote to leave.  He has faced repeated calls to quit since Brexit but  appears to be doing a " Jeremy Corbyn and is still in place, now saying all borders should be open. This despite all the terrorist attacks,  Oh yeah, it makes sense Juncker, open all borders and allow even more of the murdering swine that are intent to kill as many as they can, whilst sending 12 year old children to do their dirty work for them. Idiot! We still need to monitor people in and out of our country.  Maybe we can allow everyone and anyone over the border and not bother to check luggage etc, makes it easier to get bombs across.  Tell you what, how about the murdering swines ISIS just drive into our country off the ferries in their tanks and carrying all their weapons of war, that would do it. After all lets  make life as easy for them to kill is as we can. Juncker is mad and bad 

MarcMarydyer

This isn't her name of course just her name on my Facebook page.  Mary and I have been Facebook friends for a few years now but never got a chance to meet in person as she has never made it to a conference yet.  Well at last we have made arrangements to meet for a coffee in a few days time, Our ph friends know that this may well not come off as either of us at any time may be having a duvet day or a ph episode, they hit without warning often but we both know this so all we can do is hope that we can manage a sedate coffee in a place central to us both.  It is so lovely when we manage to meet up with another ph friend as it is such a rare disease.  I am so looking forward to this and praying that ph finds something  else to do for the time we are hoping to meet.  


Well so much interesting things this week in the above so I decided that for those that do not receive it I would post it all.  We get so much info in this weekly digest and I look forward to reading it as soon as it comes in.  Always reminds me just how far we have come in the race for the cure or the better meds that help us with ph.  Still looking forward to the day though when ph is eradicated for us all, it's coming, just believe it.  

I think I will bother Colin again one more time to get this blog out today as I also have Izzy's journal to update and e mails to friends and  I just don't seem to get around to doing,  Spent all Saturday having a duvet day and it takes some catching up, not that I do much, Colin takes such care of me but he can't do my journal and he can't do my e mails.  

Take care each and every one of you.  Thanks for liking and or sharing my blog.  Warm love to you all and a huge thank you for taking the time to bother to read.  It does matter so me, truly it does.  Wish I could get as many likes for this as I did for my Master Chef post!!!!!


Carole xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment